Leading Innovation Chico CA
Northeastern California SBDC
35 Main Street, Room 203
Internal Business Solutions, Inc.
702 Mangrove Ave
Prices and/or Promotions
All prices are on a per-project basis. Improved results from our services are 100% guaranteed.
Padgett Business Services
259 E 9th St
Northeastern California SBDC at Yuba Community College District
1227 Bridge Street , Ste C
Yuba City, CA
Southern Central Coast - San Luis Obispo
1020 10th Street Suite 102
Smart Business Solutions
98 Lacewing Ct.
Small Business Development Center
19 Williamsburg Ln
Napa County SBDC
1556 First Street, Suite 103
Northeastern California SBDC at Butte College
1601 Carmen Drive, #215
Inland Empire SBDC, Coachella Valley (Satellite Office)
500 S. Palm Canyon Drive, #222
Palm Springs, CA
Beth Comstock, President of Integrated Media at NBC Universal, attributes her ascent up the corporate ladder to her passion for new challenges. Comstock is known for her ability to rally team members and convey enthusiasm that inspires leaders and achievers across the board.
Here are the 7 key strategies she uses:
1. Fostering creativity: “Give some sort of guidelines or framework on which to be creative. Great creative gives you great outcomes.”
2. Overcoming obstacles: To overcome shyness, “I found that curiosity propels me forward. Sometimes I look back on a situation where I was reluctant to speak up, even when I knew I could have added value, or was afraid to meet someone new and regret the missed opportunity. That’s what I tell myself now: ‘You don’t want to miss this opportunity. Get in there.’”
3. Best practices: “Allow the culture you create to be driven by curiosity. Constantly discover the new and listen.”
4. Motivation: “I motivate people by recognizing the strength of the whole team. It starts when voices are heard. It’s an energy that builds upon itself.”
5. Flexibility: “ “We may have certain descriptions in our heads or other people’s descriptions of what success is supposed to look like, but you need to go where your passions are. But your definition of success can change, and you have to let go and give yourself that flexibility.”
Click here to read the rest of the article at SuccessMagazine.com