Presenting Your Marketing Message in Notepads Stockton CA
Adventures In Advertising
5250 Claremont Ave
PDQ Promotions Printing & Embroidery
163 W 11th St
Tracy , CA
1537 Terry Lynn Ln
Just Scratch It!
1709 Valley View Ave
300 Montgomery St
San Francisco, CA
2615 Boeing Way
Creative Custom Tees
693 Marsat Ct
Chula Vista, CA
Rock & Roll T-Shirts
1015 S. San Fernando Blvd.
Spotlight Promotions Inc
2000 Van Ness, Suite 101
San Francisco, CA
1088 Hillcrest Ct
Presenting Your Marketing Message in Notepads
Presenting Your Marketing Message in NotepadsAuthor: Katie Marcus
Marketing notepads are very different from other marketing materials out there. Hence, it needs a different kind of way to present its marketing message. About the Author:
You cannot just design something with bright pictures and big text like posters and brochures. Notepads need a more subtle way in presenting that marketing message to people. In this article, I will give you a few techniques that you can use in notepad printing. These strategies should teach you how to present your marketing message properly in notepads.
1. Never get too loud – The first rule in notepad marketing is that you must not get too loud with your notepad designs. Notepads are meant to be written upon and used for various purposes. It is not a poster or a flyer. Therefore, as enthusiastic as you may be with your designs, the best ones should only be the simple and the subtle designs. Loud and distracting designs are not really recommended since they distract people and make it harder to write in the notepads.
2. Use your logos effectively – Now, your most crucial element in marketing notepad design is your logo. This is usually the only full image that people will see included in a marketing notepad. That is why those logos must look the best that they can be. Of course, they must be colored, and if it is possible, they must be digitally enhanced so that they are sharp with the proper true colors and brightness. In addition, it might be a good idea to make your logos a bit large so that people can clearly see the different important details of your logos. With a bit of luck they would be aware - immediately identify your logo and what is it about.
3. Utilize the header and the footer jointly – Next, to maximize your space for marketing it is a good idea to use both the header and the footer designs jointly. You can put the important marketing details on the main header including the logo to get the most impact with it. Then, on the footer, you can add in some supporting details like contact numbers etc. By using both design elements, you should be able to cram as much marketing information as possible in the notepads.
4. Add watermarks to enhance your message – To supplement your header and footer designs however, it might be a good idea to add some design watermarks, While you cannot be too loud or garish with your watermarks, it is possible to convey a simple and subtle marketing message through an easily understandable image watermark. This can add extra feelings to your notepad design, maximizing your marketing effect even further.
5. Make it memorable – Finally, you have to make your notepad designs memorable to get your notepad marketing message right. It is in the recall factor that most notepad marketing designs must excel. To do this you must use a very memorable design layout that is unique. It is all about the concept design for the layout so make sure you brain storm as hard as you can to get your notepad designs that memorable.
Great! I hope that helps you create the right kind of marketing notepad for your business. Good Luck!
Katie Marcus writes useful information about notepads or notepad printing .
Katie Marcus writes about the various printing company and their printing technologies.
Article Source: http://www.articlesbase.com/printing-articles/presenting-your-marketing-message-in-notepads-1110856.html